1. The first step to a good carpet cleaning is vacuuming. Unfortunately, most companies skip that step. Our technicians start every appointment by vacuuming (including the edges) with powerful commercial vacuums to remove loose soil, hair, dander, and other particles so they don't get spread around during the cleaning.
2. Next, they mix up a pretreatment with hot water. Our pretreatment breaks down dirt, grease and soil in your carpet fibers. We may ask to use a faucet to mix up this enzyme. After the pretreatment works for a few minutes, technicians spray our signature, citrus-based cleaning solution. We also include a FREE mild orange deodorizer in our cleaning solution, which leaves your carpets looking and smelling great. We also wipe down all baseboard of the rooms we are cleaning.
3. Next, we bring in a floor buffer with absorbent pads to scrub the carpets, remove dirt and stains, and pick up the cleaning solutions we sprayed down. So where does the dirt go? It gets picked up by our absorbent pads and taken away from your home! Crew members will swap out the dirty pads for clean ones as they are working.
4. Finally, we rake the carpets to stand up the fibers and help carpets dry faster (in about 1 hour!). This final grooming also removes the swirl marks from the buffing action.
5. We then spray our world class protector on the carpets. This helps keep stains from setting in. Also it helps keep carpets cleaning longer.
6. We leave a 32 ounce bottle of our signature, citrus based cleaning solution.
Optional: We offer pet enzyme treatment, and other treatments as needed. When you call for a quote, be sure to mention any specific issues you need addressed.